Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Prachi Tiwari which owns the brand name of “Paper Square
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”).
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, processes, technology, content, illustrations, designs or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of the business and its licensors. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”,”mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
(5) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website; or
(6) using or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism Swarneem Media and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
(a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
(b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
(c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.